- Combating the whitewashing of history by lobbying for the expansion of curriculum content to include the (untold) stories of lives and communities of people of colour
- Ensuring that the student body is representative of people from all racial, cultural, and class backgrounds
- Recognising the work of BAME writers, historians, and academics, and encouraging the representation of these in the Oxford Classics syllabus
- Being critical about the relationship between Classics, colonialism, and white supremacy
- Considering how studying race and ethnicity in the past relates to issues of racism and discrimination in modern day
- Liaising with other organisations and campaigns also working to decolonise and diversify.